Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bicol Here We Come

Praise God both Tom and Dori arrived safely last night. If fact we just found out the night before last that Tom was coming. We will be travelling down to the island tonight, via a twelve hour bus ride. Please pray that we will be able to be a blessing and encouragement to the mission staff, and that we would have a safe trip to and from the island. God bless we will fill you in with all the details once we return to Manila.

In His Service, Justin and Erin

3 comments:

Christ in the Chaos said...

Erin!!! I can't believe you are finally in the Philippines. We have some missionaries in Manila also.

Today was the first day of VBS and we really missed you guys!

We will be praying for you guys. I'm so glad that I know about this blog so I can keep up with you.

Tom said...

You guys rock!
We had a blast in Bicol!
Update your blog!

(We made it to Zheng Zhou safely last night. I've got a small stomach issue that I've had since our last night with you guys; if you'd pray for it to go away I'd appreciate it.)

Let's Skype soon!

Annie said...

You guys should link to Tom's post about Bicol...it's awesome! Miss you guys and jealous that Tom and Dori got to see you!

www.hereamiphilippines.com

www.hereamiphilippines.com
Please click on the link above to visit our new website and blog.