Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back to Manila


The remainder or our time on the Island was mostly spent on or around the mission base. Dad and I were able to go into town a few times to help run some errands and do a little sight seeing. But as always the fun must come to an end and we had to return to Manila for the Last half of Dads visit. Erin stayed at the island in order for Dad and I to have a little man time. After returning to Manila we did a bit more sight seeing, and I brought Dad to the bible study I teach every Thursday. We were actually able to take 45 of them out to lunch, and it was a great time of food and fellowship with the group. It was a blessing to have my Dad come and see us in the Philippines. We were excited to show him what we are doing here and how the Lord is using us. I was sad to see him go, but grateful for the time God had allowed us to spend together.

1 comments:

Whit said...

Hey Erin,

I am so excited that you found me! The Lord works in awesome ways! I love your blog...so exciting to see the work you guys are doing for the Lord! I can only imagine the wild and miraculous things the Lord has shown you there! Please tell me details. So looking forward to getting to know another sister in Christ! I added your blog to mine...hope that is ok! We have some friends serving on the mission field in Uganda...starting an orphanage. They have 31 orphans! We also have another set of friends serving in China! Anyway, I truly believe the Lord connected you and I for a reason. I will begin to pray for you and your ministry. Please keep in touch :)

www.hereamiphilippines.com

www.hereamiphilippines.com
Please click on the link above to visit our new website and blog.